Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pet of the Week, Tabitha!

Meet Tabitha! She is a very sweet and precious girl, who is still awaiting a special family to scoop her up and make her a part of their family. Tabitha came to ARF as a kitten, over a year ago, because she’s a year old now, less adopters will notice her. She’s hopeful though,  and knows it only takes one person to fall in love and give her the family she deserves. 


Tabitha would like to tell you a little bit about herself...

When my foster mom comes home I am the first one to greet her and of course I know that there is some lovin in it for me too. I am very gentle when playing and love to give little nibbles on my foster mom’s arm, which she thinks it’s cute. I have made friends very easily with the other cats in my foster home and am trying to make friends with the 2 resident dogs. I haven't had a lot of experience with dogs but I think I can do it. I have a raspy sound when I breathe as the flaps in the back of my throat don't close properly and when I purr my foster mom says I remind her of doves. Due to this condition I may be at a slight risk of getting aspiration pneumonia, but with some antibiotics I will be good as new. I have a lot of love to give and await my forever family.


If you think this sweet little feline could be a great addition to your family, fill out an application for her today! She's been waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment