Monday, August 19, 2013

Pet of the Week, Solo!

Meet Solo! Solo is a curious, energetic and fearless puppy. He loves to play with his foster brother and foster sister a lot. His foster sister is Holly and she’s about 80lbs, but that absolutely does not hold Solo back. He seriously loves to play! Solo does great on a leash and when he’s at the dog park, he sticks close by 90% of the time, the other 10% he’s off to see what the other dogs are sniffing. Speaking of sniffing… he loves to just walk around and smell new things.

When Solo settles down for a nap, he is the best cuddle-buddy you could ever find. He sleeps in his crate all night and loves breakfast and suppertime – he loves food! His most endearing feature though? His ears! They are amazingly large and adorable!

Solo is great with other dogs and strangers are just friends he hasn’t met yet. His ideal home would probably have another dog that also likes to play so he has a canine buddy to romp with!

Solo was born with a mild neurological issue that affects his legs, sometimes making him a little clumsy, but most of the time, you can’t even tell. He will be going back to the vet in a few weeks to be re-assessed, but we haven’t seen any changes in him, so it is highly likely he will be just a little uncoordinated, but we doubt that will slow him down.

Solo's foster home made a video of him, too! Visit our YouTube Chanel to view

If you are interested in adopting Solo, fill out our adoption application today!

No comments:

Post a Comment