Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pet of the Week, Harley

Hi my name is Harley and I’ve never met a meal I didn’t like. I’m a big guy with a little voice. I like to horse around with my brother and the other males in the house, bu the girl kitties don't seem to appreciate a good wrestle like the boys do.

I am about 2 1/2 years old and I have been with ARF for quite a while now. I'd really like to find that forever home they keep talking about. I hear they are great. But people always seem to overlook the black cats. It's unfortunate I say, 'cause I'm a pretty cool black cat.

I love to hang out on top of the cat tower to survey all that is mine, but I also love to be in my foster mom's lap. I love to cuddle and I’m a roller, which means that I’ll roll around and around on your lap to make sure that you can pet every single inch of me. I really like that!

I’m a bit shy around people that I don’t know but my love of affection and my curiosity overrides the shyness in short order. I've never been around dogs, so I don't know how I'd feel about them, same as kids. We could always try kids, if they aren't too rough though. I would also be fine as an only pet as long as I get lots of affection from my owner(s).

Like what you see? Why don't you fill out an adoption application for me so we can meet?! 

Hope to see you soon,

Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment