Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pet of the Week, Bella!

Hi! My name is Bella and I've been with ARF for quite a while now. I'm about 6 months old and incredibly ready for my forever home. Don't get me wrong, I love my foster home, but it would be nice to have a family of my very own.

I like to play with other dogs, big or small. I am very gentle with little dogs and children. Some dogs are nervous around kids, but not me!

I have learned how to walk nicely on leash when it's just me and my foster mom, but I still need a little work when other dogs are involved. I get a little bit excited and try to walk as fast as the big dogs. That's ok though, I'm still a puppy I have lots of time to learn! I am also pretty good at the off-leash park. I know my name and always come running when my foster mom calls me!

My foster home rewards me with treats for good behaviour and I love food! I like to eat regular food of course, but I'm not fussy and will eat fruits and vegetables too! I also like relaxing with a big ol' soup bone to chew on. Those are the best!

My foster home has worked with me on some obedience, so I know how to sit and lay down. I also love my crate. I will sleep in my crate all night long. Sometimes I will even nap in it during the day!

I think I would enjoy finding an active family to call my own. Someone who likes outdoor activities, walking and camping. I think all those things would be fantastic as I'm a pretty energetic young girl. I am also pretty flexible with your lifestyle too. Other dogs are just fine, but you don't have to have them, same as kids. I would do wonderful in a home with or without kids.

I think that's about it... oh, yeah! I forgot to tell you! All this snow we just got is awesome! I love snow!

So, if you think you're interested in finding out more about me, I'd love to meet you! I'm at PetSmart by Chinook Mall almost every Saturday between 1 &3 pm. Check the ARF website on Friday's to see if I'll be there! Or you can go ahead and fill out an application now. I'd be fine with that too.

Hopefully we'll meet soon!
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment