Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pet of the Week, Billie!

Hello Everyone! My name is Billie and I get to be Pet of the Week! I'm just over a year old, so that means I'm fully grown at about 50lbs. I think that I'm the perfect size. Not too big, not too small... just right!

What can I tell you about me? Well, I'm great with other dogs and I'm very social. Apparently, the ladies really like me... What can I say? I'm super handsome aren't I?! *wink, wink*

I'm also very friendly with you two legged types, I really like men and boys, but I'm cool with everyone.


I'm also fairly high energy and I love to go for walks and I'm learning how to play fetch, but, I don't get carried away indoors. I like to settle down with pig ears and bones filled with peanut butter just fine. I also think I'm a bit of a lap dog and am totally cool with curling up (on top of you) watching T.V. and getting in a good snuggle. My foster home say's I'm a pretty laid back dog, but am really eager to please and am ready and willing to go whenever you are. I'd likely do incredibly well in a home that is active outdoors, that likes to hike or some other fun activities, but I'm not hyper, so I have no problem chilling out when you want me to.



I'm great in the car and I am incredibly well behaved in the house. I can be left alone and I do not chew on stuff that's not mine. I am also fully house trained, of course. I am very respectful of my manners and if I'm doing something I'm not supposed to be doing, all you have to do is say my name to redirect me. Apparently this is all good stuff as I don't have much experience living in a house, so I'm really happy to know that I'm a good boy. Oh, and I'm cool with the resident cats, so I would likely be more than fine with your cats too!


I guess that's about it... I think I would enjoy having a family of my own, so if you're interested, either come meet me at PetSmart (by Chinook Mall on Saturday's between 1 & 3) or fill out an application today!

Hope to see you soon!

Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment