Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pet of the Week


 Hi, My name is Gypsy. I’ve been in foster care with ARF for a little while now, so they thought it would be nice if I introduced myself and let you know what I’m like. I’m about 3 years old and I had moved into a garage so I could have a litter of kittens. The people let me live there for a little while, but then I had to go. ARF took me in and found out that I really like people! I love to cuddle and get attention from people and I’m very inquisitive. I’m not afraid of new people coming into the house and after I satisfy my curiosity about them, I usually just curl up for a nap.

I love to play with bags; plastic, paper, it doesn’t matter. I love to jump into them and see what’s inside! I also like to burrow under newspaper, but my favorite toy is one of those circular tracks that has a ball inside… man, I could bat that thing around all day long!

I get along with other cats and kittens, no problems there, but I don’t know how I feel about dogs.

Well, that’s about it. If you think you have room for a beautiful and affectionate feline like me, fill out an application for me today! I hope to see you soon!

Love Gypsy


No comments:

Post a Comment